Peace of Mind Included
No matter what version of Windows you are targeting we have the experience you need to drive your product development needs. We don’t mess around with third party driver kits. We write pure, fast, native kernel-mode code. Combine our hardware knowledge with our Windows internals knowledge and you get a device driver that does not just work, it works optimally.
- Windows Driver Framework (KMDF, UMDF)
- Windows Driver Model (WDM)
- Class, port, miniport drivers
- Data Acquisition
- DSP, FPGA
- File Systems
- Filter drivers
- HID, keyboard, mouse, touch
- I2C, I2S, SPI, GPIO, UART
- Networking: custom protocols, Ethernet, NDIS, RNDIS
- PCIe, PC/104+
- Sensors: GPS, gyro, motion, device-orientation, light, fusion, custom
- Services, daemons, system monitors, and custom APIs
- Storage: Flash, SD, MMC, CD-ROM, SCSI, ATAPI, SATA, UFS, USB, etc.
- USB, 1394
- Wireless: Bluetooth, MBB, Wi-Fi, WWAN
Do you have a specific need that’s not mentioned on our website? Contact us today with your details and we’ll match you up with one of our experienced consultants. We’ve handled many different projects over the years and are happy to help with yours.